Murray W. Wolf is Publisher and Founding Editor of HREI™ (Healthcare Real Estate Insights). Launched in 2003, HREI was the first and remains the only national media organization entirely dedicated to covering healthcare real estate (HRE) development, financing and investment.
Under Mr. Wolf’s leadership, HREI’s HRE sector innovations include:
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights™ (HREI™) (launched in 2003), a national, business-to-business print and digital magazine offers sophisticated players the most comprehensive coverage in the industry available anywhere
- HREInsights.com, HREI’s companion website, with nearly 20 years of content, including nearly 10,000 articles, news releases, property listings and other postings, making it the undisputed hub of HRE news and information
- HREI Resource Guide™ (launched in 2008), the first and only annual directory of HRE services
- HREI Insights Awards™ (launched in 2013), the first and only comprehensive awards program recognizing excellence in HRE development and executive leadership
- HREI Weekly e-Newsletter™ (launched in 2016), which has also proven to be extremely popular with healthcare providers and HRE professionals
- Bioscience Real Estate Insights™ (launched in 2022), BREI™ is the first and only e-newsletter entirely dedicated to life sciences real estate development, financing and investment news and trends information
Mr. Wolf’s previous professional experience included management and executive positions with the national media firms Meredith Corp. and Hanley Wood.
Mr. Wolf earned an MBA the Columbia University Graduate School of Business in New York with a triple concentration in Marketing, Management of Organizations and International Business, and a BS in Mass Communications with an emphasis in Advertising from Minnesota State University in Moorhead, Minn.
Mr. Wolf is a Revista Advisory Board member and an in-demand speaker who has appeared at dozens of industry conferences, including those presented by RevistaMed, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International, GlobeSt, Urban Land Institute (ULI), InterFace Conference Group, Information Management Network (IMN), International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), National Association of National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), and others.