Kristen has 25+ years of experience handling acquisitions and refinances on properties nationwide. Ms. Croxton has the full range of loan programs at her fingertips, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, CMBS, life company, bridge, and balance sheet executions. The direction she pursues depends on what makes best sense for the client. She has experience with a broad range of loan structures, including fixed and floating rate debt, tax-exempt bonds, construction loans, rehab and lease up structures and credit facilities. While her primary focus has always been on multifamily assets, Kristen has transacted on a variety of asset classes including retail, office, self-storage, hotel and industrial. She has originated in excess of $20 billion in multifamily and commercial loans since nationwide since 2005. Since 2011, she’s been involved in more than $3.8billion in loan originations in Orange County. Loan volume in 2022 in Orange County was $352 million and 2023 YTD loan volume in OC is $446million.
Ms. Croxton joined Capital One Multifamily Finance (via Beech Street Capital) in July 2011 and co-founded the company’s Newport Beach, California office with her partner Greg Reed, expanding the company’s focus in the Western United States. Since joining Capital One, Ms. Croxton and her current team have placed more than $15 billion of debt on multifamily and commercial assets nationwide. Ms. Croxton was formerly a Vice President of Origination for Deutsche Bank Berkshire Mortgage (DBBM) and also served as a Freddie Mac Product Manager and Senior Underwriter.
Ms. Croxton holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from James Madison University.
Industry and Volunteer Groups:
- CREW OC – member since 2005; Current Role – Advisory Board Member; Previous Roles: Secretary, Treasurer, Co-Chair Golf Tournament, Mentorship Committee, SPIRE Judge
- CREW Network – Current Co-Chair of the Multifamily Council
- Innovative Housing Opportunities (IHO) – Current – Audit Committee Advisor
- Fannie Mae Originator Subcommittee – previous member
- Freddie Mac Advisory Committee – previous member
- Lions Heart Service – Current role – Class Coordinator
- 2023 ConnectCREs Top Mortgage Brokers & Lender
- 2019 Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com – Women of Influence Award
- 2018 Rainmaker Award – Fannie Mae
- 2017 Real Estate Forum’s Rainmakers
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020 Top Direct Producer – Capital One Multifamily Finance
- 2016 Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence
- 2015 Distinguished Achievement Award – Best Financial Structure
- 2013 CREW OC SPIRE Award – Superior Performance in Lending
- 2012 Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence